February 29 was an important day for a lot of companies. It was the day the European Commission and the U.S. Department of Commerce released the text of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, which thousands of companies had waited to read ever since Safe Harbor was declared dead by the European Court of Justice.
- Singapore Recognises APEC CBPR and PRP Certifications as One of the Modes for Transfer of Data Overseas
- Key Building Blocks for Effective Privacy and Data Protection in the Global Digital Economy
- Chinese Taipei has become a formal member of the APEC CBPR system
- APEC Cross Border Privacy Rules – Australia’s participation
- APEC and EU Discuss Interoperability Between Data Transfer Mechanisms