APEC’s primary goal is to support sustainable economic growth and prosperity in the Asia-Pacific region. Within this context, APEC plays an important role in the Asia-Pacific region in promoting a policy framework designed to ensure the continued free flow of personal information across borders while establishing meaningful protection for the privacy and security of that information.
- Singapore Recognises APEC CBPR and PRP Certifications as One of the Modes for Transfer of Data Overseas
- Key Building Blocks for Effective Privacy and Data Protection in the Global Digital Economy
- Chinese Taipei has become a formal member of the APEC CBPR system
- APEC Cross Border Privacy Rules – Australia’s participation
- APEC and EU Discuss Interoperability Between Data Transfer Mechanisms