Canada has become the latest entrant into the APEC Cross-Border Privacy Rules System, boosting the protection of consumer data from security threats as it is transmitted around the Asia-Pacific while cutting compliance costs for businesses that increasingly depend on these information flows to operate and grow.
- Singapore Recognises APEC CBPR and PRP Certifications as One of the Modes for Transfer of Data Overseas
- Key Building Blocks for Effective Privacy and Data Protection in the Global Digital Economy
- Chinese Taipei has become a formal member of the APEC CBPR system
- APEC Cross Border Privacy Rules – Australia’s participation
- APEC and EU Discuss Interoperability Between Data Transfer Mechanisms