Japan has become the third APEC economy to be accepted into the APEC Cross-Border Privacy Rules System, strengthening the protection of consumer data as it moves around the Asia-Pacific and reducing regulatory compliance costs for businesses in the region.
- Singapore Recognises APEC CBPR and PRP Certifications as One of the Modes for Transfer of Data Overseas
- Key Building Blocks for Effective Privacy and Data Protection in the Global Digital Economy
- Chinese Taipei has become a formal member of the APEC CBPR system
- APEC Cross Border Privacy Rules – Australia’s participation
- APEC and EU Discuss Interoperability Between Data Transfer Mechanisms